25th Reunion
Pictured: (Kneeling) Bryan Carman, Kim Torry, Julie Lawson, Todd Fishback, Kathy Balamos, Sue Miller, Earlie McLain, Doretha Nance, Scott Sober. (Back Row): Tom Adcock, Ruth Taylor, Leeanne Schrader, Carolyn (Tiede) Besalke and Ty Besalke, Liz Stivers, Jill Fleming, Charlie Miller, Sue Cummins, Dee Dee Falcon, Lori Messer, Lori Curry, Dwayne Jones, David Rolf, Todd Payne. (Maiden names used/less space!)
I am so thankful we decided to get together for a 25th reunion. Thanks to Sue and Kathy for having that 'vision'!! You guys are awesome. Highlights for me. . . . the tour and seeing Big Mac's gym - great memories. Singing the school song at the game. . . I didn't realize I would remember the words! Each face that night brought back so many good times and memories that go back to even Dennis School! Now, I'm going to get philosophical on everyone -- but you all know by now how each day is a GIFT and how short life was for some of our classmates - and we are all entering (or have entered) the time in our lives when our parents are older and the reality of just how short life is - is real! So I just want to say how much I enjoyed and how nice it was to spend my October 7, 2005 with all of you!
Welcome to the MacArthur Class of 1980 BLOG. Let's make this an ongoing "get-together" of what we started way back in 1976. WE HAVE A GREAT CLASS!!!
Julie Causey

1 Comments:
OK. As you can see - I'm new to this BLOG stuff. I'm trying to figure out how to post pictures. So if anyone knows - feel free to help me out! Everyone - feel free to share your favorite memory at MHS or even at one of the reunions.
Julie (Lawson) Causey
Post a Comment
<< Home