Good Morning Everyone!




Top Photo: Vivian Joyner and Doretha Nance. 2nd photo: Kim Torry, Sue Miller, Lori Messer, Lori Curry, Kathy Balamos. 3rd photo: Julie Lawson and Susan Leonard. Bottom Photo: Leeanne Schrader, Cheryl Malleos, Charlie Miller, the top of Gregg Scott's head, Mike Mathieson (Jeff's brother), and Amy Scott.
It's late Sunday night so by the time each of you opens this, it will be Monday morning - or whenever -- Anyway- I am just learning about blogging. I'm not sure if this is easier or harder for everyone to communicate with -- so emailing is fine with me for now - I set up this blog as a "team blog" so that those of you interested could join as a "team" member. You can post (instead of just making "comments") and that way I think you can post pictures as well. If this doesn't prove to be a good way - we can just stay with the emails.
Here are a few other pictures from Friday night. Hope you enjoy! Good hearing from everyone and reading everyone's email!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home