Monday, October 17, 2005

Message from Bryan C.

Nancy Smith and Bryan Carman

I've actually been procrastinating sending this e-mail because I didn't know what to say about my experience seeing all the people I've wondered about all these years. It was truly one of the warmest and most meaningful things I've experienced in a long while. Yet, soooooo weird.
You all did a great job of wrangling up a good group of people and accomodating everyone. Thank you very much for including me.
But enough fluffiness. I would like to thank DeeDee for putting up with me Thursday night. Although, I think I left half my wardrobe over her house.
I would like to say to Charlie Miller, "Shave the Van Dyke. That smirk which promised an eventual smile was quite charming."

I would like to say to Todd Fishbeck, "Wow! I didn't know that there were people as happy as you out there. Can I come live with you?"
I would like to say to Jill Flemming, "Thank You for the fond remembrance concerning Jose Kirk. That really Ment alot to me."
I would like to say to you, Julie, and Sue Cummins- that you both look the same . Beautiful and gracious. (Bitches!)
Oh! todd Payne also looks the same. And I agree with what DeeDee pulled him aside and told him. Hopefully he knows what I'm talking about because if I actually said it,he might think I was gay. ( lol & louder & louder )
I would like to say to Ty Besalke," We almost talked to each other. But then we remembered High School and figured... Why ruin a good thang."
I would like to say to LeeAnne, "Love your hair, don't ever change it"
And last, but not least, I would like to blow the lid off the Vivian Joyner scandal. I actually know for a fact that she stayed home that night and sent her BOT to the reunion.

Seriously, I had a great time. And, I love you all.
Bryan Carman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home