Monday, October 17, 2005

Thanks to Scott Sober for more pictures!!!

Patricia Wynne, Tim Fallon (Sue's husband), Kim Hack and Vivian Joyner
Tom Adcock and Julie Lawson
Susan Leonard and Scott Sober holding their kindergarten picture from Dennis School. (They were standing right next to each other even in kindergarten!!!)

Thanks goes to Scott Sober for providing us with some more pictures. Be sure and check out Bryan Carman's email to everyone down below.

I hope this finds everyone enjoying the beautiful change of trees and smell of fall in the Midwest. For those of you who live too far south or west to experience it, I wish we could send it to you in a bottle. Because it really does bring back lots of memories - whether it's high school or college football games, skipping classes to stay out in the fresh crisp fall air with blue skies (college only of course). . . or trick or treating! I know there was a day last year that I was walking in the evening and there were leaves on the ground, everything was kind of wet from the dew - and it smelled just like halloween! I had to write Lu-lu Martin and tell her I thought of her immediately. We used to scour the houses between Park Place and Oakcrest for candy.

I'm always ready for more pictures! Have a great week! Happy birthday to Gilda Livingston and Keith Heaton!!! I blew a candle out for both of you too today.

Julie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home