Class of 1980- 20th Reunion Picture

Front row: Jill Fleming, Mary Hazel, Sherri Brown, Andy Thompson, Sue Miller, Charles Miller, Mark Pygott.
Second row: Julie Lawson, Carrie Thornburg, Kathy Balamos, Cheryl Malleos, Sue Cummins, Pam Beaman, Liz Groves, Meredith Thompson, Carol Redford, Lori Messer, Sue Pritchett, Ann Chapman.
Standing: Cheri Henneberry, Laurie Hunt, Lisa Meinhold, Tim Lewis, Nancy Smith, Michael Simpson, Scott Sober, Dee Dee Falcon, David Susler, Kelly Colebar, Beth Meyers, Lori Curry, Chris Vest, Mike Kearney, Tad Magruder, Gary Long, Jane Campbell, Greg Creighton, Clay Travis, Tom Dillie, Jeff Mathieson, John Nell, Curtis Benton, Chris Coit, Gregg Scott, Steve Schoenrock, David Carlson, Jeanette Larson, Doug Fortner, Diana Streibich, Tim Bailey, Jim Jackson, Cindy Gilstrap, Lisa Woodrum, David Rolf, Mark Lee, Suzi Grimes.
VERY BACK: David Williams, Rusty Mayberry.
Many of you have asked about the picture(s) taken at the 20th reunion. Yes, we were supposed to have a booklet made to send out to everyone. I failed to do this because I was in the middle of transitioning to a new job and was still working both my old and new job. I was doing this for several months during our reunion planning stages. I let time get away from me and failed to get the booklet done. So--- my apologies to everyone. But I do have lots of snapshots from the 20th reunion. Above is a picture of the group in 2000. If anyone wants a copy of this picture, I can send you my scan -- or I can also contact the photographer who took the picture and see if we can get copies made. I also have all the booklet information in Microsoft Word that I can email to anyone interested in reading. Even though it's out of date address-wise, it is still fun to read. Lori - I did find some additional names that didn't get in the copy that I had at the 25th. So it has been updated.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home