GREETINGS FROM PAKISTAN

REUNION CONFUSION??!!
"I thought you guys said Islamabad, Pakistan on Nov. 8, 2005 not Decatur, Ill. on Oct. 8. I was wondering why I and a lonely Pakistani Jingle truck driver where the only ones who showed up."
These trucks are used to deliver aid to those who still have road access, which is not many in the Kashmir and Northwest Frontier Provinces.
NOTE:
We are in Islamabad, Pakistan working the U.S. military relief efforts for the earthquake victims. We deployed Oct 9 and have been flying helicopters into the mountains delivering aid to the thousands of men, women, and children who survived the massive 7.6 magnitude quake on Oct. 8.

JEFF SAMMONS - 1980
MORE BELOW . . . . (IF YOU WANT TO POST COMMENTS TO JEFF - JUST CLICK THE COMMENTS IN THIS SECTION)

2 Comments:
Jeff - Keep up the good work. Your efforts are greatly appreciated!
--Charlie Miller
Jeff - You are such a hero! Thanks so much for sending the pics. I definitely need to be reminded regularly on just how big the world is outside my own little space here in Illinois. I hope we can keep posting new pictures for you to view from where you are.
Give everyone over there a High-5 from all of us.
Julie (Lawson)Causey
Post a Comment
<< Home